Our services are structured to help seniors remain living in their own home.
Fees are based on a client's income and vary by program. See the individual service you are interested in, to find out what fees are charged for that service.
To enroll in our Community Living Programs you must:
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Grand Traverse County
- Please complete the New Client Application (PDF File), either by;
- Printing it and filling it out by hand.
- OR, download the pdf, fill it out, save it to your computer.
- MAIL to us at: Grand Traverse County Commission on Aging, 520 W Front Street, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684
- OR, EMAIL us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your completed application, previously saved to your computer.
- OR, fill out the attached Contact Us form and upload your completed application, previously saved to your computer.
Once we have an opening in our programs, you will be scheduled with the Supervisor for an in-home assessment.
Assessments are not conducted on those clients receiving only transportation coupons or BATA passes. These clients will need to provide us with copies of their proof of residency and proof of income as shown above, with their application for services.
Please Note: There may be a waiting list on any of our services.